You know what I love about being able to offer virtual dog training?
No matter where in the world a dog parent lives, I can offer them training and behaviour tips and advice. It’s an incredible feeling knowing how many people I can reach who may be struggling with how to care for their dog, and may not know where to turn to for help.
Who would benefit from virtual training
- You may live in an area where there are no trainers
- There are only a couple of trainers where you live and you weren’t happy with their advice
- Trainers in your area may be booked far in advance and you can’t/don’t want to wait
- Their prices are high and over your budget
- You have a very busy job and just don’t have the energy by the time you get home
- You travel a lot for work so it’s difficult to commit to a training appointment
- Family life is super hectic you can’t possibly fit the time in
- Your dog is very anxious when people come to your home
Get advice anywhere!!
The beauty of virtual training is how flexible it is. We can chat while…
- You’re at the beach walking the dog
- On a lunch break at work
- Waiting to catch a flight
- In you pj’s relaxing at home
- You’re taking a break from hiking
Out of internet range? No worries we can still talk on the phone!
You get the picture…
How is it possible to help if you’re not even in the same room!!
A fair question to be sure, and the answer to that is – sometimes you do have to be in the same room, and virtual training may not be the ideal format for every situation. With me you never have to worry you will be paying for something that cannot be addressed virtually since I will know, in advance, what your concerns are and can judge whether or not this is the best way forward for you. This will happen before you even spend a penny.
In my many years of training and chatting with dog parents in informal settings, I can confidently say most of the issues did not require me to be in the home.
One on One Dog Care Support Service
This is an opportunity for you and I to meet and discuss anything that concerns you, only instead of me physically being in your home I am there “virtually” through the use of Skype, Zoom, FB video or phone.
Some of the common training issues I can help you with include –
- Leash pulling
- Growling when you try and take something away
- Begging at the table
- Constant barking
I specialise in –
Although my specialty is helping first time dog parents raise happy, healthy and well adjust dogs, I can help no matter how many dogs you’ve shared your life with.
$30.00 for chats up to 1 hour.
How to book
When you are ready to book an appointment simply click “contact Hindy” and please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your dog’s name, age and breed
- Is he or she a rescue
- Your concerns/what you need help with
- Would you like to speak via Skype, Zoom or Facebook and include the name I can find you under
- How long of a session you would like to book – 15/30/45/60 minutes
I will reply with a few available dates and times so you can choose the one most convenient for you. Payment is required in advance and is made via PayPal.
I have met with many clients who were stressed, scared, anxious and even felt there was no hope but please don’t worry. I will do my absolute best to help you.